You will be hooked when you taste these delicious baked chicken wings. They are spicy and amazing. We love that they are baked. To be honest, I think our family likes them a bit more this way than when they are deep fried. I think it's because they can hork down more when they are not greasy.
If you have plenty of little chef's in the house, this is a great way to reduce the amount of greasy fingerprints on your furniture. Enjoy!
- Must Try Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Game Day Treats: Spicy Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Wings
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Game Day Recipe: Spicy Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Memorial Day Barbecue Recipes: Jerk Chicken Wings
- Spicy Gochujang Chicken Wings with White BBQ Sauce
- Game Day Feast: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip