You will be hooked when you taste these delicious baked chicken wings. They are spicy and amazing. We love that they are baked. To be honest, I think our family likes them a bit more this way than when they are deep fried. I think it's because they can hork down more when they are not greasy.
If you have plenty of little chef's in the house, this is a great way to reduce the amount of greasy fingerprints on your furniture. Enjoy!
- Game Day Treats: Spicy Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Wings
- What's Hot: Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Must Try Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Easy Appetizer: Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Game Day Feast: Hot Crabmeat Dip
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Charred Corn with Buffalo Honey Butter and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easter Brunch Essential: Chocolate Hot Cross Buns