Wake up to the irresistible scent of these easy cheese danishes, just bursting with creamy, sweet filling. The best part about this danish recipe is you can add your favorite dried fruits, and you can cut each danish into any size.
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 (8 oz.) pkg. crescent roll dough
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup raisins or glazed red cherries, chopped small (optional)
Beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and mix at medium speed for 5 minutes. Add fruit and stir. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with aluminum foil, overlapping sides of pan. Spread 1 package of crescent roll dough in pan, flattening out by hand. Pour cheese mixture over dough. Spread second package of dough over top of cream cheese mix, sealing any perforated pieces. Beat the egg yolk and brush over top of cake.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Remove cake from pan with aluminum foil. Cut into squares as preferred. Wrap in aluminum foil; refrigerate. Can be frozen.
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Gluten-Free Breakfast: Danish Ebelskiver Pancakes
- Back to School Breakfast: Raspberry and Yogurt Overnight Oatmeal
- Cream Cheese Filled Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Breakfast: Bacon and Cheese Morning Buns
- Decadent Breakfast: Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- What's Hot: Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Super Simple Breakfast: Apple and Granola Parfait
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Cinnamon Fig Cheese Danish With Grand Marnier Drizzle
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Sweet Potato Kimchi Hash Brunch - gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Danish Pastry