Wake up to the irresistible scent of these easy cheese danishes, just bursting with creamy, sweet filling. The best part about this danish recipe is you can add your favorite dried fruits, and you can cut each danish into any size.
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 (8 oz.) pkg. crescent roll dough
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup raisins or glazed red cherries, chopped small (optional)
Beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and mix at medium speed for 5 minutes. Add fruit and stir. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with aluminum foil, overlapping sides of pan. Spread 1 package of crescent roll dough in pan, flattening out by hand. Pour cheese mixture over dough. Spread second package of dough over top of cream cheese mix, sealing any perforated pieces. Beat the egg yolk and brush over top of cake.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Remove cake from pan with aluminum foil. Cut into squares as preferred. Wrap in aluminum foil; refrigerate. Can be frozen.
- Easy Breakfast: Bacon and Cheese Morning Buns
- What's Hot: Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Gluten-Free Breakfast: Danish Ebelskiver Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Filled Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Decadent Breakfast: Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Super Simple Breakfast: Apple and Granola Parfait
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Beautiful Brunch: Italian Sausage and Cheese Frittata
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Lemon Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Cinnamon Fig Cheese Danish With Grand Marnier Drizzle
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Berry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Danish Pastry