Football? Not my thing. I do however, love all the food making that goes on. You know, all the little bites of this or that, the planning for recipes that can be carried around, as the fans scream and holler at the television?
Check out this delicious Bratwurst-Cabbage Soup, that is sure to be a huge hit. I can see it as part of a tailgate party, warming up the hands of all the chilly sports buffs. Delicious!
- 5 Ridiculously Tasty Gluten Free Cabbage Recipes
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup
- Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Geekiest Video Game Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Seasonal Sunday: 10 Fabulous Fennel Recipes
- 5 Best Gazpacho Recipes
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Ham, Potato and Cabbage Soup
- German Bratwurst
- Bratwurst And Cabbage
- Game Day Bratwurst-Cabbage Soup
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Chicken Wings
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce