The famous jelly bean company, Jelly Belly, has revealed their latest flavor, and it's just might make a candy lover out of all the adults. Introducing the new Draft Beer flavored Jelly Belly!
This newest creation is said to taste like the German Hefeweizen ale. Although this treat is supposed to be pretty realistic (like all the Jelly Belly flavors), it contains no alcohol. So indulge away!!
- Jelly Belly Peas & Carrots Mellocreme Mix
- New Belgium Brewing Company Adds 16,000-Square-Foot Can Line
- How To Make A Jelly Bean Smoothie
- Weirdest Competitive Drinking Game?
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Beer from the Bronx?
- Google Launches First Beer
- Craft Beer Hoping For Another Happy New Year
- Angry Orchard Releases New Fall Flavor
- Radical New Way to Sell Beer
- Comforting Borlotti Beans Stew with pork belly and smoked paprika
- Pork Belly and Bean Stew
- Tender Braised Pork Belly In Soy and Black Bean Bath With Mango Butter
- Biscuit cake with jelly candies
- Soy Sauce Pork Belly / Tau Yew Bak
- Braised Pork Bellies With Abalone In Claypot
- Osmanthus Jelly With Wolfberries
- Red Bean Jelly
- Mung Bean Jelly
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk