Generally speaking, I'm not a football fan. But here in Seattle I screamed as loud as the rest of the "12th Man" fans when the Seahawks won the championship. We're off to the Super Bowl! I'm sure after the big game I'll go back to cursing the stand-still traffic the stadium events cause, but until then I am all football madness. I will proudly wear my new Hawks t-shirt, wave my homemade blue and green pompoms, and put on a forget-your-diet spread of tasty game day eats. No football party is complete without wings, and you gotta have a couple of gooey dips to go with the beer. This is not a day to be gourmet, I'm bringing on the VELVEETA! Check out some devilishly good recipes below, and for more inspiration on what to serve check out our Game Day Recipes and Appetizers boards on Pinterest.
- 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Quick and Easy Super Bowl Dip Ideas
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Quick and Eay Cheese Ball Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Easy Super Bowl Appetizer: Mini Corn Dog Pops
- Super Bowl XLIX Inspired Party Mix Recipes
- Irresistible Beef Chili for Super Bowl Sunday
- Buffalo Cauliflower is a Vegetarian Super Bowl Snack
- Mini Cheeseburgers for Super Bowl XLIX
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe
- Super Beef Roast
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!