Generally speaking, I'm not a football fan. But here in Seattle I screamed as loud as the rest of the "12th Man" fans when the Seahawks won the championship. We're off to the Super Bowl! I'm sure after the big game I'll go back to cursing the stand-still traffic the stadium events cause, but until then I am all football madness. I will proudly wear my new Hawks t-shirt, wave my homemade blue and green pompoms, and put on a forget-your-diet spread of tasty game day eats. No football party is complete without wings, and you gotta have a couple of gooey dips to go with the beer. This is not a day to be gourmet, I'm bringing on the VELVEETA! Check out some devilishly good recipes below, and for more inspiration on what to serve check out our Game Day Recipes and Appetizers boards on Pinterest.
- 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- 11 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 Spectacular Loaded Baked Potato Skins Recipes
- Easy Appetizer: Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Football Whoopie Pies are a Super Bowl Sweet
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Uber Nachos For The Super Bowl
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Super Beef Roast
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!