I have a crazy addiction to Cholula hot sauce. I put it on eggs, liberally sprinkled over cheesy savory grits, atop sliced avocados, and of course, anything I want an added flavorful kick of spice. This Super Bowl Sunday, whip up this easy hot crab dip that features this awesome hot sauce. It's great with any of their flavors: original, chili garlic, chili lime or chipotle - you can't go wrong!
Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
3 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 - 8 oz. cream cheese packages, softened
2 - 6 oz. cans lump crab meat
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
Paprika, lime wheel and parsley, for garnish
Toasted crostini or crackers
Preheat oven to 350˚F
In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, crab meat, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce. Transfer to a shallow baking dish (approximately 9” x 13”). Top with paprika.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with lime wheel and parsley. Serve with toasted crostini or crackers.
Editorial disclosure: I received no payment for this post. My obsession is genuine.
- NYE Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- NYE Appetizer: Brie and Fig Bundles
- Addictive Appetizer: Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops and Maple Dijon Dip
- Easy Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks
- Easy Appetizer: Smoky Hummus Deviled Eggs
- NYE Appetizer: Mac n' Cheese Bites
- Game Day Buffet: 10 Super Bowl Recipes to Wow Your Fans
- Easy Three Cheese Football For Your Super Bowl Party
- Elegant and Easy Deviled Crab Dip
- National Deviled Egg Day: Best Ever Deviled Eggs With Crab
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Artichoke and Crab Dip
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Mexican Salad Bowl
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Hot Dungeness Crab Dip
- Hot Crab Dip