I have a crazy addiction to Cholula hot sauce. I put it on eggs, liberally sprinkled over cheesy savory grits, atop sliced avocados, and of course, anything I want an added flavorful kick of spice. This Super Bowl Sunday, whip up this easy hot crab dip that features this awesome hot sauce. It's great with any of their flavors: original, chili garlic, chili lime or chipotle - you can't go wrong!
Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
3 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 - 8 oz. cream cheese packages, softened
2 - 6 oz. cans lump crab meat
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
Paprika, lime wheel and parsley, for garnish
Toasted crostini or crackers
Preheat oven to 350˚F
In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, crab meat, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce. Transfer to a shallow baking dish (approximately 9” x 13”). Top with paprika.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with lime wheel and parsley. Serve with toasted crostini or crackers.
Editorial disclosure: I received no payment for this post. My obsession is genuine.
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- NYE Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- NYE Appetizer: Brie and Fig Bundles
- Addictive Appetizer: Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops and Maple Dijon Dip
- Easy Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks
- Easy Appetizer: Smoky Hummus Deviled Eggs
- NYE Appetizer: Mac n' Cheese Bites
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- 5 Spectacular Loaded Baked Potato Skins Recipes