This cheese and bean dip is all party and no animal! Whether you're vegan or simply eating a plant-based diet for health reasons you'll love this warm and delicious dip recipe. It's easy to make and perfect for your Super Bowl party - even meat eaters won't know the difference!
Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip
We also love this dip made with vegan chili in place of the refried beans!
1 can vegan refried beans (such as Pacific Natural Foods)
1 can pinto beans, undrained
1/2 a block of vegan Cheddar cheese (such as Daiya), or to taste, cut into cubes
1 small tomato, diced
3-4 green onions, chopped (reserve a few for garnishing)
Grated vegan mozzarella cheese for garnish
Your favorite chip for serving
Combine refried beans, undrained beans, vegan Cheddar cheese, tomatoes and green onions in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low until cheese has melted completely, stirring frequently.
Pour into a serving bowl, garnish with some shredded mozzarella and green onions and serve with your favorite vegan chip.
- Labor Day Sides: Meat Lovers Baked Beans
- Tasty and Adorable Mini Green Bean Casseroles
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Even The Simplest Soup Can Be Fulfilling
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque with Frangelico