These teriyaki burgers are flavorful , topped with cheddar and a juicy slice of pineapple. The perfect trifecta for a burger to remember.
I have used this recipe for years, but we substitute Swiss for the cheese. Try them both and see which one you like best.
If you love the flavor of Teriyaki, check out these recipes:
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Game Day Eats: Texas Wiener Dogs
- Easy Eats: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
- Bite-Sized Chicken Enchilada Cups
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Oven Baked Nachos for a Crowd
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Quick and Eay Cheese Ball Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Easy Super Bowl Appetizer: Mini Corn Dog Pops
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Venison Teriyaki
- Fresh Herbed Turkey Burgers
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Teriyaki Burgers
- Sweet Teriyaki and Pineapple Salmon Burger
- Teriyaki Chicken Burger with Asian Slaw
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!