These teriyaki burgers are flavorful , topped with cheddar and a juicy slice of pineapple. The perfect trifecta for a burger to remember.
I have used this recipe for years, but we substitute Swiss for the cheese. Try them both and see which one you like best.
If you love the flavor of Teriyaki, check out these recipes:
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Game Day Eats: Texas Wiener Dogs
- Easy Eats: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
- Budget Friendly Eats: Bisquick's Cheeseburger Pie
- Budget Friendly Eats: Zucchini and Red Pepper Frittata
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Game Day Recipes
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers to Eat on Game Day
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Venison Teriyaki
- Fresh Herbed Turkey Burgers
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Teriyaki Burgers
- Sweet Teriyaki and Pineapple Salmon Burger
- Teriyaki Chicken Burger with Asian Slaw
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!