In honor of New York Fashion Week, the Fashionista cocktail is both stylish and delicious. While not all of us are able to see the up and coming designs in the Big Apple, we can feel chic drinking this cocktail.
1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
1 ½ parts frozen limeade
3 parts fruit punch soda
Combine tequila, limeade, and fruit punch soda in a cocktail shaker. Shake well. Rim your cocktail glass by wetting the edge with a lime wedge. Garnish with a lime.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Old Fashioned
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Slushie
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Thirsty Thursdays: Grapefruit Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Irish Car Bomb
- Thirsty Thursdays: Banana Split
- Thirsty Thursdays: Chilean Olive Oil Martini
- Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Robert Hess' Old Fashioned
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Old Fashioned
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Old Fashioned Fruit Punch
- Old-Fashioned Hot Chocolate
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper