Sweetheart cinnamon rolls transform a store bought ingredient into a fun and festive food. Surprise your significant other with a plate of cinnamon rolls and breakfast in bed.
Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Carefully unwind each roll into long strip of dough, leaving center coiled. Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils. Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming heart shape; pinch point. Place in pan, points toward center. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Spread frosting over warm rolls.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Must-Bake Gingerbread Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- Cream Cheese Filled Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Mocha Muffins
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Lemon Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Lazy Chai Cinnamon Rolls
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls