Everyone loves frying things. It’s delicious, crunchy, and can be used to convince otherwise hesitant eaters to try something they might otherwise not have enjoyed. For some people, however, frying is an art. And the dishes they can come up with are both creative and tasty.
Check below for a simple slideshow of some of the most strange, and most tasty, deep-fried creations.
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- KFC Japan Offers Deep Fried Soup
- Deep Fried Little Debbie Christmas Trees are a Gluttonous Ornament
- Fiddler's Elbow Bar Serves Deep-Fried Butter
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- Deep-Fried Breakfast Cereal Descends on the San Diego County Fair
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Doritos are a Crispy Chip
- Deep Fried Beer: Must Have Or Must Be Kidding