Kids will have a blast making these Valentine's Day cookie pops. They can decorate each cookie with a variety of sprinkles, candy hearts, and other fun edible decorations.
Valentine's Cookie Pops
1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
24 flat wooden sticks with round ends 1
1/4 cups vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
Assorted small candies, or candy decors or nonpareils, if desired 10 yards red curling ribbon
Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookie dough pieces 2 inches apart. Into side of each piece of dough, insert wooden stick 1 inch, overlapping wooden sticks as necessary.
Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies. Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into bow around each stick next to cookie.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Must-Read Blog Posts: More Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- Grumpy Cat Valentine Cookies are a Sassy Sourpuss
- Valentine's Day Treats For Kids
- Chocolate Heart Linzer Cookies and Other Homemade Chocolate Cookies for Valentine's Day
- 5 Heart Shaped Treats for Valentine's Day
- Whale Cookies are a Homemade Valentine's Day Sweet
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- 5 Heartwarming Treats for Valentine's Day
- Adorable Thumbprint Valentine's Day Cookies
- Heart Shape Peanut Butter Coookies
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Our gluten free version of David Ogonowski's Chocolate Dough
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Heart Shaped Jelly For Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting