Everyone loves Jello. What with it’s fruity taste, colorful appearance, and strangely hypnotic undulating movements when touched. It’s like some kind of alien creature which you get to devour with spoons.
The most commonly accepted method of preparing Jello, the time-tested ‘pour it into a mould and put it into the fridge’ technique works brilliantly, but for some real Jello aficionados it’s just not enough.
Thankfully, the folks over at Kitchen Daily have come up with this lovely slideshow of 19 Ways to Use a Box of Jello. Gelatin fans rejoice!.
- 4 Best Ways to Use Pumpkin Seeds - Gluten Free!
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- 20 New Ways To Use Apples
- 5 Simple Ways To Celebrate Fair Trade Month
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- 5 Ways To Use Fresh Herbs To Improve Your Cooking
- How To Make Jello Brains
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Retro Desserts: Jell-O Strawberry Parfait
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- My Simple Custard Flan ( Filipino Leche Flan)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- Coffee Jello
- Jello Aquarium
- Jello Beans