The Daily Meal released their 4th annual Best Restaurants in America list, making our culinary bucket list grow! New York dominated with 28 restaurants (6 of which are in the top 10), and California came in at a close second with 24 restaurants. Chicago claims 7 spots, followed by DC, Las Vegas and New Orleans, each with 5 restaurants. So what's the #1 restaurant in America for 2014? Le Bernardin in New York. Followed by:
Eleven Madison Park, New York
The French Laundry, Yountville, Calif.
Per Se, New York
Chez Panisse, Berkeley
Alinea, Chicago, Ill.
Daniel, New York
Animal, Los Angeles
Momofuku Ssäm Bar, New York
Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Pocantico Hills, N.Y.
Click here to see all 101 restaurants and to learn more about how they were selected.
- Grodon Ramsay Heads to Bravo for New Show 'America's Best Restaurant'
- Five Guys Tops America’s Favorite Fast Food
- Soul Daddy, Winner of "America's Next Great Restaurant," Officially Shut Down
- America's 10 Largest Restaurants
- Urbanspoon Announces America's Favorite Gluten-Free Restaurants
- America's Next Great Restaurant Closes Two Locations
- Seattle's Pike Place Market Voted Best Farmers' Market in America
- Weird Wednesday Links: Best Airport Restaurants, Epic Food Fights and Bouncers at IHOP
- Michelin Star Lunches Infographic Will Lead You to the Best Deals in Britain
- Men's Health Magazine Launches "Manliest Retaurant in America" Contest