Ask anyone to name some Italian dishes and you're going to hear one of two things: pasta or pizza. And while those are both very Italian and are in fact from Italy, they are far from the only type of meal eaten there.
The link below leads to 5 of some of the strangest Italian foods, many of which most non-Italians would be supervised to find are even a dish. Such as boiled calf intestines or maggot cheese.
Click Here: 5 Weird Italian Dishes
- Pizza On A Stick? Yes, It's Possible. Here's The Recipe!
- 22 Tasty Northern British Foods
- Like A Hot Pocket But Better; Spaghetti Bread Recipe
- Lea Michele Has a Meatball Meltdown on Glee Set
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Prosciutto Facial Anyone?
- 5 Recipes For National Artichoke Heart Day
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza