Most people know of a few strange recipes that use seemingly insane ingredients or cooking methods, but have you ever thought about recipes that simply have weird names?
From Super 'Shrooms to Pink Cuts, the link below contains 10 of some of the most regretfully named recipes in food history, as well as the actual recipes themselves. So you might make such poorly-titled things yourself.
Click Here: 10 Weirdest Recipe Names
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Infographic: How Many People Have Doughnut-Related Names?
- 7 Suprising Foods You Can Make With Potato Chips
- The Suprisingly Good, Incredibly Easy Pickle Cheese Melt Recipe
- 40 Incredible Grilled Cheese Creations With Recipes
- German Sauerkraut Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 10 Pies Celebrating National Pi Day
- 5 Recipes For National Artichoke Heart Day
- Pizza On A Stick? Yes, It's Possible. Here's The Recipe!
- Check Out This Ketchup Cupcake Recipe
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- How to blacken; easy ideas for Salmon, Shrimp, you name it
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream