We certainly eat plenty of burgers. I am always on the lookout for something a bit different.
These teriyaki burgers are flavorful , topped with cheddar and a juicy slice of pineapple. The perfect trifecta for a burger to remember.
I have used this recipe for years, but we substitute Swiss for the cheese. Try them both and see which one you like best.
If you love the flavor of Teriyaki, check out these recipes:
- Must-Try Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs
- Healthy And Tasty Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini Sauce
- Over The Top: Burgers With Roasted Jalapenos and Cherry BBQ Sauce
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Tasty Grilled Tenderloin With Spring Onions
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- Tasty Taco Burgers
- Sunday Supper: Chicken and Avocado Burger
- 5 Must-Try End of Summer Burgers to Make Before Its Too Late
- Tasty Citrus Galic Chicken
- Sweet Teriyaki and Pineapple Salmon Burger
- Teriyaki Kosher Turkey Roast
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Tasty Creole Rice and Beans
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Black Bean Burgers With Tangy Citrus Mayo
- Asian Salmon Burgers With Tangy Ginger Lime Sauce
- Low Carb Roasted Fennel Turkey Burgers
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!