The hurricane is the ultimate cocktail to celebrate Fat Tuesday. This fruity drink combines rum and amaretto liqueur with a variety of tropical fruit juices. While not all of us can indulgence in The Big Easy, we can certainly shake up a hurricane.
Recipe from The Hard Rock Cafe
1 part Bacardi Light Rum
2 parts Orange Juice
2 parts Pineapple Juice
2 parts Finest Call Mango Puree
½ part Grenadine (float)
1 part Disaronno Amaretto
2 part Bacardi Select Rum
Combine first seven ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake well and stain into a chilled hurricane glass. Garnish with a cherry and orange slice.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Thirsty Thursdays: Wake the Dead
- Thirsty Thursdays: Carrot Cake Cocktail
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Thirsty Thursdays: Goblin's Blood
- Thirsty Thursdays: South American Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita