Everyone loves a good mac n' cheese recipe but these macaroni and cheese fritters from Amuse Your Bouche take the cake. Elbow macaroni is cooked until al dente before being combined with a garlic and onion flavored cheese sauce. The cheesy mixture is then separated onto a baking sheet to be put into the oven or pan fried. These mac n' cheese fritters are rich enough to be served on their own with a simple green salad.
- Fabulous Gluten-Free Mac n' Cheese Fritters
- Avocado and Corn Fritter Burgers and Other Amazing Avocado Recipes
- Healthy Cauliflower Mac n' Cheese
- Irresistible Stove Top Mac n' Cheese with Broccoli
- 5 Mouth-Watering Recipes for Mac n' Cheese
- Copycat Recipes: Panera's Famous Mac and Cheese
- Comfort Food 101: Classic Mac n' Cheese
- Sunday Suppers: Four Cheese Mac n' Cheese
- Luxurious Lobster Mac n' Cheese
- Green Guacamole Mac n' Cheese for St. Patrick's Day
- Macaroni and Cheese Gratin
- Gluten-free mac cheese fritters
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Elbow Macaroni With Toasted Breadcrumbs
- ELBOW MACARONI SALAD with BASIL-GARLIC MAYO DRESSING
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper
- Easy Chili Mac'n' Cheese
- Guilt-Free Mac & Cheese
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.