If you are planning on preparing an entire green meal for St. Patrick's Day, this guacamole potato salad should be on the menu. This recipe is far from your classic potato salad. Red potatoes are cooked until tender and combined with guacamole, cilantro, jalapeno, bacon and more. This dish would be delicious alongside steak or even chicken tacos.
Guacamole Potato Salad
1 pounds cleaned, scrubbed red potatoes
1 (7 ounce) package of Wholly Guacamole Classic dip
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
1 onion chopped, cooked crisp and crumbled
4 slices bacon
2 limes juiced
In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes until potatoes are tender, but still firm. Drain and cool in the refrigerator.
In a separate large bowl combine Wholly Guacamole dip, cilantro, jalapeños, onion, bacon and lime juice.
Chop the cooled potatoes, leaving skin on. Add the chopped potatoes to the guacamole mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill and served cold.
- Gotta Have It: Grilled Guacamole
- Green Guacamole Mac n' Cheese for St. Patrick's Day
- Great Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Easy Dinner Recipes: Grilled Mexican Chicken Sandwich
- Mexican Al Pastor Burgers
- 7 Suprising Foods You Can Make With Potato Chips
- The Classic Cuban Sandwich
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp and Other Summer Shrimp Dishes
- How to Make Mexican Style Grilled Corn
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Asian Guacamole
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Guacamole Ole
- Guacamole Potato Salad
- Mexican Baked Eggs