Stout brownie sundae floats from Half Baked Harvest are a chocoholic's dream dessert. Freshly baked Guinness brownies are soaked in burnt Irish caramel and topped with ice cream, coconut cream, and hot fudge. Just before serving, your favorite stout beer is poured over the top and a cherry garnishes the sundae. This recipe is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or if your just in the mood to overload yourself on chocolate and beer. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Six Layer Chocolate Coconut Peeps Cake is the Ultimate Easter Dessert
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cupcakes are Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Sundae Sandwiches
- Creamy Falooda Ice Cream Sundae
- Banana Split Sundae Ice Cream Cake
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.