Stout brownie sundae floats from Half Baked Harvest are a chocoholic's dream dessert. Freshly baked Guinness brownies are soaked in burnt Irish caramel and topped with ice cream, coconut cream, and hot fudge. Just before serving, your favorite stout beer is poured over the top and a cherry garnishes the sundae. This recipe is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or if your just in the mood to overload yourself on chocolate and beer. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- St. Patrick's Day Stout Float
- Chocolate Stout Brownies and Other Chocolate Desserts with Beer
- Crazy Good Nanaimo Ice Cream Bars
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Red Velvet Brownies and Other Red Velvet Treats
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- Scary Good Black Foods for Halloween
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Sundae Sandwiches
- Creamy Falooda Ice Cream Sundae
- Banana Split Sundae Ice Cream Cake
- Assorted Cream Cheese Cake Pops
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Peppermint Bark Lollipops
- Creamy egg-less chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip cookies
- Candy Cane Chocolate Ice Cream