These Guinness cupcakes with Irish cream frosting from Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio is a St. Patrick's Day classic. A moist chocolate and stout cupcakes is topped with a rich frosting made from butter, powdered sugar and Irish cream liqueur. The stout beer has chocolate and coffee notes which makes it a natural pairing with these cupcakes. Watch her video below. Her recipe and instructions can be found here.
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Cute Beer Mug Cupcakes
- Edible Easter Bunny Cupcake Toppers
- Ghost Cupcakes are a Ghastly Halloween Treat
- Must-Read Blog Posts: St. Patrick's Day Grub
- Nigella Lawson's Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Scrumptious Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
- 5 Dynamite Recipes with Guinness
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Carrot Cake Truffles
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- My Perfect Chocolate Cupcake