Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with something a bit more uppity than a simple brew. Reed's Extra Ginger Brew will make your celebration all the more fabulous and add a touch of spice to the evening.
Deliciously spiced with ginger and herbs, this is one beverage that will make your festivities special.
Jump directly to the site, to learn more about Reed's Extra Ginger Brew
Once you find this delightful ingredient in your cupboard, here is a recipe to help you enjoy this treat even more.
Courtesy of Reed's Ginger Brew
2 oz vodka
8 oz Reed's Extra Ginger Brew
Squeeze a lime into a Collins glass (or copper mug) and drop the wedge into the glass.
Add two or three large ice cubes.
Then pour in the vodka and fill with Reed's Extra Ginger Brew.
Serve with a stirring rod.
- Guinness Pretzel Truffles are a Bite-Sized St. Patty's Day Candy
- St. Patrick's Day Cake Pops
- Two St. Patrick's Day Cocktails using Barr Hill Gin
- Must-Read Blog Posts: St. Patrick's Day Grub
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- The Green Intensity is the Festive Cocktail for St. Patrick's Day
- Thirsty Thursdays: Kiss Me I'm Irish
- Steak and Guinness Pie for St. Patrick's Day
- Gorgeous Green Grog: The Perfect St. Patrick's Day Drink
- What's Hot: Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- St.Patty's Lamb Pie
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Turkey Shephard's Pie Topped with a Two-Potato Souffle
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread with Raisins
- Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Grasshopper Dessert Squares
- Creamy Irish Potato Stew