With spring knocking on our door, it's time to turn to something a little healthier to start the day. We love coffee, but this Roasted Dandelion Root Coffee alternative is a delicious way to still drink something to get your engine running in the morning, but also help remind your body that it will soon be enjoying the warm, sweet days of the new season..
Now, isn't supposed to taste LIKE coffee, just be flavorful enough to satisfy coffee drinkers as their first cup of the day. It really is good tasting, and I (Amy) often drink it over ice, just like my regular coffee. If you are looking for an alternative and a bit more healthy beverage, check out this one.
PoppySwap Shop: Good4You
Direct Jump To The Yumminess: Roasted Dandelion Root Coffee
- Fun and Funky:Roasted Dandelion Root Coffee
- Poppy Swap Crush: Fire Mountain Cocoa
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Mocha Muffins
- Poppy Swap Crush: Superfruit Berry Powder Smoothie Mix
- Kit Cafe is a Biodegradable Coffee Setting
- Roasted Elk Tenderloin Marinated with Toasted Dandelion Root
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Must Watch! Greatest Addiction Ever Video
- Rich Dandelion Pesto
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss