Bread is not the only vehicle for a good sandwich, waffles work pretty darn well too. Honey ham waffle sandwiches are a quick and easy meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The waffles are made from pre-made biscuits cooked in a waffle iron. Slices of honey ham, cheese and honey mustard are layered within the two waffles to make one tasty sandwich.
Honey Ham Waffle Sandwiches
1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated honey butter biscuits
10 slices (2/3 oz each) Muenster cheese
5 oz very thinly sliced cooked ham (from deli)
2 1/2 teaspoons sweet honey mustard
Heat Belgian or regular waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 4 1/2-inch round.
Depending on size of waffle maker, place 1 to 2 biscuit rounds at a time in hot waffle maker. Bake about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack. Immediately place 1 slice cheese on each hot waffle. Spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard over cheese on each of 5 waffles.
To assemble sandwiches, divide ham evenly among the 5 cheese and mustard-topped waffles; top each with another waffle, cheese side down. Serve warm.
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Sweet Turned Savory: Ham Stuffed Waffles
- What's for Breakfast: Waffle Tacos
- Southern Favorite: Chicken and Waffles
- Mother's Day Brunch: Double Chocolate Monkey Bread
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Stuffing Waffle Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter and Banana Crescents
- Lovely Leftovers: Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Ham and Swiss Panini With Mushrooms and Kale
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Chicken & Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Waffles With Home Made Syrup and Fruit Salad
- Deli Breakfast Sandwiches
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Slow Cooker 15 Bean and Ham Hock Soup
- Fresh Mediterranean Shrimp and Avocado Pita Pockets
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese