Perfect for any occasion, these 5 Must Have Homemade Marshmallow Recipes would make a welcome Easter alternative to peeps. Make them for your little bunnies, or just a grown up alternative to the electric blue and yellow ones that the Easter bunny leaves in the basket. Either way, it is marshmallow making time in our house!
An unexpected flavor combo, these Wasabi Marshmallows would really heat things up.
Easy Gourmet Marshmallows
We know you had a thing for them as a child, so these GF Lucky Charms Marshmallows will be a gluten free (and guilt free) pleasure.
Toasted Tropical Marshmallows
Quite possibly the most elegant type we have ever found, these Toasted Tropical Marshmallows are the quintessential sweet.
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Easter Sweets
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- Homemade Peeps
- Must-See Easter Candy Kebabs
- Blog Crush: Delicious Dishings Makes Homemade Peeps
- 'Peep' Show & Tell: Homemade Easter Treats
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Must See Blog Post: Easter Gingerbread House
- 5 Homemade Marshmallow Recipes That Will Rock Your World!
- Berry Blue Rice Krispie Treats