Flower buns adds a festive touch to your Easter table. A few snips from kitchen scissors shape the dough and turn an ordinary roll into a flower. A sprinkling a poppy seeds adds a decorative touch.
Easter Flower Buns
1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated country Italian bread or crusty French loaf
1 egg white, beaten
1 teaspoon poppy seed
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Remove dough from can. Cut dough crosswise into 9 slices.
Using kitchen scissors, cut the circumference of each slice 7 times at a diagonal angle about 1-inch deep to form "petals." Place on cookie sheet. Form gently back into a round.
Brush dough with egg white; sprinkle with poppy seed. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Kid-Friendly Bunny Puffs
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Easter Brunch Essential: Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Pizza Pocket Bunnies
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Matzo in a Wok
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Cranberry Nut Bread
- Orange Scented Steam Cake with Strawberries