Individual microwave apple crisps are a dessert that can be prepared in just five minutes. With only 200 calories per serving, this is one treat you don't have to feel guilty about!
Individual Microwave Apple Crisps
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Start to Finish: 10 Minutes
1 medium apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
1 teaspoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/2 cup Nature Valley® cranberry almond protein granola
Vanilla Greek yogurt and additional apple pie spice, if desired
In medium bowl, toss apple slices and butter. Add brown sugar, flour and 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice. Toss to coat evenly.
Spray two 4- to 6-oz microwavable ramekins with cooking spray. Divide apples between ramekins. Microwave ramekins uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until apples are softened. Top each with 1/4 cup of the granola.
Top with dollop of yogurt and additional apple pie spice. Serve immediately.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this post.
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Crazy Good Dutch Apple Yogurt Cookie Cups
- 3 More Helathy Yougurt Dessert Recipes Under 150 Calories
- One Pot Cooking: Sausage with Sauerkraut and Apples
- When Life Gives you Apples Make Sauce
- 3 Healthy Yogurt Dessert Recipes Under 150 Calories
- Chia and Acai Bowl with Tropical Fruit
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Strawberry Bites
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Stovetop Apple Crisp
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Ginger Snap Apple Crisp
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad