One of the best parts about traveling abroad is sampling the local cuisine, most of which is totally new to the average American palate.
Perhaps nowhere has more tasty dishes to experience then Europe. And the infographic below does an excellent job of showing this. With such appetizing examples as italian Garpaccio and traditional Greek Gyros, there's more then enough to convince you to get out of the house and experience some of the lovely foods this world has to offer.
Read more Here: Europe's Signature Dishes
- An Interesting Infographic On Food And Mental Health
- Unbelievable Horse Meat Infographic
- Infographic: Calorific Consumption Across Europe
- Dine & Dish Infographic Proves Foodies Love to Share Photos
- 11 Wacky and Wonderful Chocolate-Covered Foods
- 10 Unusual And Weird Foods From Around The World
- 7 Strange Foods From Around The Globe
- Weird Japanese Foods
- 10 British Foods With Weird Names
- 10 Healthy Spring Superfoods
- Mother's Signature Curry Prawns
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Signature Salad Dressing
- Midnightsushi's Signature Bacon And Bleu Table-For-Two Salad Of Perfection!
- My signature dish – Mediterranean Chicken, Paleo-ized
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Slow Cooker Braciole & A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Beef Cutlets Easy