Banana pudding parfaits from Two in the Kitchen are an updated version of this American classic. Vanilla pudding and banana slices are layered with a cream cheese filling in a mason jar. Instead of traditional Nilla Wafers, crushed butter cookies, like Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies, are sprinkled within the parfait. Banana pudding parfaits are a quick and easy dessert the whole family will love. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- 3 Ingredient Banana Pudding
- Dynamite Banana Foster Bread Pudding
- Back to School Banana Pudding
- No-Bake Pineapple Parfait
- Going Bananas for Baking with Bananas
- Jell-O Stawberry Parfaits are a Celebratory Treat
- Grilled Banana Splits for National Banana Split Day!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Easy Fruit and Chia Pudding