Cranberry almond cheesecake squares is an easy dessert recipe. Instead of a traditional graham cracker crust, this cheesecake has a sweet and salty granola crust. Also, this recipe substitutes full fat cream cheese with a mixture of reduced fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt. You still end up with a silky and rich cheesecake but with half the calories, each serving is only 110 calories.
Cranberry Almond Cheesecake Squares
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Start to Finish: 3 Hours 25 Minutes
1 1/2 cups Nature Valley® cranberry almond protein granola
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
12 oz reduced fat cream cheese
1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 eggs Cranberry Layer
3/4 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
1/3 cup sliced almonds
Heat oven to 350°F. In food processor, place granola. Cover; process, using quick on-and-off motions, until finely ground. Place in small bowl. Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar and the melted butter until well combined. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Carefully spread Cheesecake Filling on top of crust. Drop Cranberry Layer by spoonfuls on top of Cheesecake Filling. Top with almonds.
Bake 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges and center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Low Calorie Funfetti Cheesecake
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Must-Try Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Flatbread with Avocado and Hummus
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Mini Gluten-Free and Vegan Cheesecakes
- Gluten-free Coconut Lime Tea Cake
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Salad
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Miniature Strawberry Jam Cheesecakes
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa