Cinnamon roll bunnies are a festive Easter breakfast. These quick and easy cinnamon rolls can be baked amongst opening Easter baskets or enjoying an Easter egg hunt.
Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
8 semisweet chocolate chips
4 red baking chips or candy-coated chocolate candies
8 almond slices
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Place 4 rolls on cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart. Unwind remaining 4 rolls in to long dough strips. For each bunny, place one dough strip, cut ends together, next to a whole roll. Press and firmy pinch cuts ends into top of whole roll. Shape strip into floppy bunny ears.
On each bunny, place two chocolate chips for eyes, 1 red baking chip for nose and 2 almond slices for teeth; press firmly into dough.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Spread frosting on warm rolls. Serve warm.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista was not paid for this post
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Easy Easter Flower Buns
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Easter Brunch: Cheddar Dill Scones
- Easter Brunch: Caramel Apple French Toast
- Easter Brunch Essential: Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Huevos Rancheros Crescent Bake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lazy Chai Cinnamon Rolls
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls