It's so much fun to recreate some of the family convenience foods from scratch. This recipe for Velveeta cheese is not only fast to make, it is as creamy and rich as you remember it from your childhood. It makes for a fantastic mac and cheese ingredient. Try it cubed on a snack plate, and even just slice it for a grilled cheese that tastes amazing. What makes this such a neat recipe, is that you can switch up the varieties of cheese ingredients, and make this recipe your own. Check it out!
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Homemade Doritos Locos Tacos and Other Copycat Recipes of Fast Food Favorites
- Homemade Cream of Tomato Soup
- Homemade Velveeta and Other Mystery Foods You Crave
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- The Grilled Cheese Martini is a Comfort Food Cocktail
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Amazing Homemade Lemon Salt Potato Chip Recipe
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!