Make these vegan pumpkin pie butter cups, and treat yourself to a pretty healthy sweet treat. Bite into the the raw chocolate outside to reveal an unusual creamy center; pumpkin butter!
It's a unique snack that is much better for you than it's store bought cousin. Check out this lovely dessert.
Submitted by Foodista member: Lisa
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- Clean Living Tuesday: What's in a Label?
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- What's Hot: Spaghetti Squash Tacos
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Whats Hot: Vegan Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- What's Hot: Chocolate Biscuits
- Raw Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Butter Cups
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Raw chili chocolate truffles
- Raw pumpkin pie
- Raw Banana Ice Cream Cups
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Itty Bitty Chocolate Cups Filled With Pumpkin-Eggnog Ice Cream
- Chocolate-Almond Coconut Bites