April 17, 2014
Today is National Bat Appreciation Day here in the U.S, and it's an entire day devoted to celebrating the little winged mammals.
And what better way to celebrate anything then with themed baked goods?
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
1 (11.5 ounce) package fudge stripe cookies
1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
1 tablespoon red gel icing
To read the rest of this recipe, Click Here: Bat-Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Mini Bat Cupcakes Are A Flying Sweet
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- How To Make Thanksgiving Cupcakes
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal