Easter is right around the corner, and along with the usual baskets of candy and painted eggs comes the issue of what to serve for Easter Dinner.
Luckily, we've got your back on at least one portion of the meal with this list of 11 Easter-Themed Drinks. From the classic Bloody Mary to the light and fresh flavors of a Pimm's Cup, there's more then enough here to keep any party-goers refreshed.
Click Here: 11 Easter-Themed Drinks
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Thirsty Thursdays: Carrot Cake Cocktail
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- Perfect Passover Recipes: Moscato Spice Charoset
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chick Sugar Spoons
- Thirsty Thursday: Gin Now Kosher for Passover!
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Matzo in a Wok
- Easter Bunny's Vegan Ambrosia Salad
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Orange Scented Steam Cake with Strawberries
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Passover Chicken