No, just, stop for a moment and imagine one of of these Onion and Cheddar Scones, fresh from the oven and spread with Bacon Butter. I'm pretty sure flavor like this is illegal in several states and should be kept away from small children lest you ruin them for the taste of other foods.
To read the rest of this recipe, Click Here: Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones With Bacon Butter Spread
- Easter Brunch: Cheddar Dill Scones
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Mashed Cauliflower with Dill and Cheddar
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Sandwich
- Heavenly Easter Ham With Golden Breadcrumb Crust
- Mustard-Maple Ham Steaks With Cider-Madeira Sauce
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Passover Chicken
- Cauliflower, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad