Sweet Basil's creamed corn recipe is one of the best I've ever tried. Thick, rich and creamy, it's everything you want in a side dish. Frozen corn is combined with heavy cream, colby jack cheese and cream cheese to create the wonderful cream sauce. A bit of bacon adds a smoky flavor to the dish. To prepare this creamed corn yourself, click here.
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Dynamite Bacon Wrapped Grilled Corn
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Superbowl Bites: Bacon Apple Cheddar Cheese Ball
- The Best Breakfast: Pumpkin Bacon Waffles
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- 3 Mouth-Watering Recipes for Corned Beef Leftovers
- 4 Cheese Mac n' Cheese with Bacon
- Must-Have Bacon Mac n' Cheese
- Bacon Bonanza: 5 Best Recipes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- The Best Creamed Corn
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Steak and Potato Stacks