This Neapolitan checkerboard cake from Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio contains three flavors in one dessert! Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cake are stacked with buttercream frosting. Once you master the technique, you can make this checkerboard cake with any flavored cake and color. Watch her how-to video below and get the recipe here.
- Gorgeous Checkerboard Neapolitan Cake
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Rainbow Peeps Easter Cake
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- Assemble Your Own Lego Cake
- How to Make Easter Egg Cake Pops
- Surprise Giant Peeps Cake
- Horrific Hello Kitty Zombie Cake Pops
- Ridiculously Cool Inside Out Rainbow Cake
- Pretty Pink and Black Zebra Cake
- Checkerboard Chocolate Cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- "Tis A Touch Of The Irish" Checkerboard Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Neapolitan Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake