This recipe is one of the earliest memories that I have of cooking something from scratch in the kitchen. Sure to become a most loved dessert for your family, it is a simple treat that your little chefs can help make.
1 box white cake mix (plus what you’ll need to make it: eggs, water, oil)
1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jello
1 container of Cool Whip
- Retro Desserts: Jell-O Tie Dye Fruity Cupcakes
- Retro Desserts: Dump Cake
- Quick and Easy Dessert: Mixed Berry Dump Cake
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake
- Must-Make Dessert: Individual Chocolate Peared Cakes
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Retro Recipe: Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch
- This Tattoo Cake by Mamma Jamma Cakes Celebrates a Tattooist's Birthday in Style
- Dark Chocolate Guinness Cake With Baileys Buttercream From Food Memoir "Life From Scratch"
- Mini Banana Splits