If I was to ask you to name a food that needs maple and bacon bits added to it, I doubt many of you would shout out 'marshmallows!'. But that's exactly what the creator of this recipe has done, and while it may sound strange on paper, the actual result of this Frankenstein-style food exterminate is completely incredible.
- German Sauerkraut Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Check Out This Ketchup Cupcake Recipe
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- Wasabi Marshmallows Spice Up Sweets
- Beer Mallows are a Brew-Infused Puff
- The Stay Puft Caffeinated Marshmallows Give Ghostbusters Fans a Quick Pick-Me-Up
- 'What the Fluff?' is a Marshmallow Fluff Festival
- Incredible No-Bake Cheese Cake Bites Recipe
- Rogue Maple Bacon Ale is a Smoky Brew
- Matcha Marshmallows Are Terrific Teatime Treats
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Pancake Cupcakes With Maple Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Spinach Salad with Warm Maple-Bacon Dressing
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Maple Marshmallows
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!