If I was to ask you to name a food that needs maple and bacon bits added to it, I doubt many of you would shout out 'marshmallows!'. But that's exactly what the creator of this recipe has done, and while it may sound strange on paper, the actual result of this Frankenstein-style food exterminate is completely incredible.
- German Sauerkraut Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Check Out This Ketchup Cupcake Recipe
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- Incredible No-Bake Cheese Cake Bites Recipe
- Rogue Maple Bacon Ale is a Smoky Brew
- Matcha Marshmallows Are Terrific Teatime Treats
- Bacon and Egg Ice Cream Lets You Have Dessert for Breakfast
- Pancake, Bacon and Egg Cupcakes Are Part of a Sugarholic's Balanced Breakfast
- DIY Marshmallow Fluff
- Bacon Frosting Makes Any Sweet Savory
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Pancake Cupcakes With Maple Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Spinach Salad with Warm Maple-Bacon Dressing
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Maple Syrup Marshmallows
- Maple Marshmallows
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Maple Roasted Pears and Sweet Potatoes