Horchata is a refreshing Mexican beverage made from rice. It is often sold in large jugs on the streets of Mexico. This authentic horchata recipe from Muy Bueno is simple and straightforward. Rice is soaked in water with cinnamon sticks and cloves for eight hours before its pureed and strained. The liquid is then combined with simple syrup to sweeten the beverage. Since horchata is dairy-free, it have a longer shelf life. Spiced horchata is especially delicious on a warm day with a plate of tacos. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Cinco de Mayo!
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- 12 Marvelous Mexican Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Horchata I
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Spicy Edamame Hummus
- Capas Pollo Nachos