Slow cooker barbacoa is a stress-free Mexican meal. Beef chuck is placed in a slow cooker with a variety of smoky spices, vinegar and tomato sauce. This version is mild but if you like heat, add a couple of jalapenos to the slow cooker. The meat can be eaten with a side of rice and beans or served in tortillas for shredded beef tacos.
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Sweet And Savory Chunky Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- How-To Recipe: Mexican Flan
- How to Recipe: Flan
- Vegetarian Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Tofu Enchiladas
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Almendrado
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Pico de Gallo
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Pork Carnitas with Chipotle BBQ Sauce and Slaw
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Hearty and Healthy; Steak, Mushroom and Rice Stew
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!