Simple and magnificent, these Stuffed Morels are going to stop every conversation at the dinner table. What a wonderful way to showcase these delicate, seasonal treats.
If you can, find an experienced mushroom hunter and pick some of your own Morels. You may be super lucky, and find them at your local farmer's market. Morels are in season right now, but only for a short time. If you wait too long, you will miss them.
- Must-Try Venison With Morel Mushroom Sauce
- Homemade Morel Mushroom Pasta
- Creamy Morel Mushroom Bisque
- What's Hot: Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- 5 Must Have Morel Mushroom Recipes
- What's Hot: Farro and Leek Soup
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Grilled Pork Chops With Chive Cream
- What's Hot: Samosa - Spicy Potato-Green Pea Pockets
- Curried Butternut Squash and Wild Mushroom Soup
- Vegan Pasta Recipe With Wild Mushrooms
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Wild Huckleberry Jam
- Hearty and Healthy; Steak, Mushroom and Rice Stew
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- T-Bone Steak And Wild Mushroom Medley
- Roast Butternut Squash, Chestnut and Wild Mushroom Fusilli
- Butternut Squash Ravioli With Wild Mushrooms