Today is Cinco De Mayo, which means that many of our readers are going to be busy preparing parties in celebration of this fact.
Why not spice up your usual selection of bland, expected drinks with this tangy, spicy drink that hails right from the southern border of Texas?
For the Cocktail:
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Cinco de Mayo!
- 12 Marvelous Mexican Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Horchata
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Easy Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork
- Skirt Steak Fajitas with Tequila Orange Lime Marinade
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Tacos in mini cups
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.