Nachos are the perfect party food. This recipe from A Farm Girl Dabbles is loaded with tons of toppings. Tortilla chips are piled high with ground beef, cheese, jalapenos, fresh tomatoes, olives and more. Instead of making each plate individually, set up a bar with all the topping and chips so people can pick and choose what they like. If you are feeling adventurous, swap plain tortilla chips for nacho flavored or chili spiced chips.
- Vegetarian Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Tofu Enchiladas
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Sweet And Savory Chunky Mango Guacamole Recipe
- 6 Recipes to Nourish and Inspire on Cinco de Mayo
- Cinco de Mayo!
- 5 Delicious Taco Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- 4 Fabulous Fruit Salsas
- Tequila Inspiration for Cinco De Mayo
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Capas Pollo Nachos
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Chicken Nachos
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!