Cinnamon red velvet cake from Sweetapolita adds a spicy kick to this classic American dessert. This unique batter contains both vinegar and mayonnaise which create a moist cake with a delicate crumb. No red velvet cake would be complete without a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. This recipe is spiked with cinnamon. You can also add a teaspoon of cinnamon whiskey for an extra kick.
- Rad Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Red Velvet Cake
- How-To Recipe: Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Red Velvet Cake Pops in a Cone!
- Red Velvet Funnel Cakes Will Bring the Carnival to Your Kitchen
- Red Velvet Revisted: 5 Spectacular Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Red Velvet
- VIP Red Velvet Rope Cake
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Red Velvet Cake
- Red Velvet Cake without the “Red”
- Cinnamon Eggless Coffee Cake
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Original Red Velvet Cake With Frosting
- Red Velvet Baby Cakes
- Ultra Red Velvet Cake