Cupcakes and other desserts are a popular way for foodies to mix-n-match stranger ingredients with run of the mill cake, and it dosen't get much stranger then tomato-based condiments.
While it may not sound like the...Best, flavor combination at first, apparently these ketchup cupcakes are actually quite tasty. But I have a feeling you might just need to make some and try them for yourself before you jump to agreement.
2 cups all-purpose flour
- German Sauerkraut Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Incredible No-Bake Cheese Cake Bites Recipe
- Amazing Bacon Maple Marshmallow Recipe
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- Tasty Leprechaun Cookies Recipe
- 5 Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Ever Wondered How Chocolate Is Made? Check Out This Infographic
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- These Sushi Cupcakes Are Distorted Desserts
- On Top of Spaghetti Cupcake is a Deceptive Disney Dessert
- Spanish “Ketchup” – Romesco Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- How To Make Kesari Rice Kheer Recipe With Step By Step Pictures
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Fireworks Trifle
- Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glazing