'The Mediterranean Diet', so called due to its prevalence in Spain, Italy and Israel, isn't really a 'diet' in the most commonly used sense of the word. But is more like a lifestyle change centered around food. This is accomplished with a couple changes to the composition of the food pyramid, mainly by switching around some groups into different orders of importance. And while the many specific health benefits can be argued, the overall increase of healthy foods encouraged by this diet is never a bad thing.
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- The Rihanna Diet: Chocolate Ice Cream, Protein, Olives and Fruit
- Dr. Oz Approved Crash Diet: The Details
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- Try These Tasty Strips Of Watermelon Jerky
- 11 Surprisingly Tasty Insect Recipes
- Honey LaBronx Launches Vegan Drag Queen Cooking Show
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Urban Farming Tumblr Blogs
- 6 Healthy Potato Chip Alternatives