The knife is one of the most useful tools one can have in the kitchen, but it can also be one of the most intimidating to operate for those unfamiliar with handling blades. This handy infographic covers everything from how to properly handle the knife when cutting, to the different terms used to describe the different parts of the knife itself, to how to chop, slice, or dice like a pro.
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- House Votes to Cut Food Aid, But Not Farm Subsidies
- Watch Knife Cut Through Full Coke Can
- NY Greenmarket Bans Open Air Cheese Cutting
- Coffee Cuts Cancer Risk
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Unbelievable Horse Meat Infographic
- Limit Red, Processed Meats to Cut Cancer Risks
- No Potato Left Behind: Feds Want Potatoes Cut From School Menus
- Hand Rolled & Hand Cut Pappardelle
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- How To Make Kesari Rice Kheer Recipe With Step By Step Pictures
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Roasted Marshmallow Meringue Frosting and How I Acquired a Plumber's Torch
- Cold Cut Appetizers
- Boneless Center Cut Roasted Pork With Herbs
- Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Cheese Stuffed Peppers & Cold Cuts
- White Cut Chicken